Now booking for our 2023 trip, September 3rd-9th.
Experience beer and fun in four different regions of Ireland with a professional Beer Tripper. This guided trip will show you the best of the country without any of the hassles of planning. You’ll simply come and enjoy the trip with fellow beer lovers. It’s the perfect balance of group adventures, plus time to explore on your own.
Seven Days, Six Nights, One Epic Beer Trip
Dublin, Galway, Cliffs of Moher, Portlaoise, Loughrea
Some of the Highlights… Meet the Brewer Sessions with Ireland’s Top Craft Brewers, Guinness Tour, Small Group Beer Adventure (limited to 15) , Awesome Beer, and Loads of Fun!
SHARED ROOM PACKAGE $2,899 PER PERSON
SINGLE ROOM PACKAGE $3,499
6-Night Accommodations, Transportation, Exclusive Curated Events, Some Meals and Beers included.
Meet Captain Kurt!
Chief Beer Tripper, Epic Beer Trips
Let's Stay connected!
The Epic Beer Trips No-Hassle Refund Policy
Arrive in Dublin. Meet your fellow beer trippers at the Welcome Mixer!
- Transport from airport to hotel
- Explore Dublin on your own via Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours
- Arrival Mixer at BrewDog Dublin
- Meals and beverages included: dinner and beer flights
- Lodging: Dublin
Tuesday, September 5th
Experience Irish & Whiskey Journey to Loughrea.
- Depart Dublin
- Enjoy the Irish countryside and experience small town Ireland
- Visit Kilbeggan Distilling for a tour and Irish Whiskey tasting
- Explore Loughrea on your own
- Pub Happy Hour and hang with the locals at The Auld Triangle in Loughrea
- Meals and beverages included: breakfast, lunch, whiskey, and beer
Lodging: Loughrea evening after dinner
Wednesday, September 6th
Journey to Galway.
- Private Meet the Brewer Event at Galway Bay Brewery
- Explore Galway on your own, perhaps enjoy some Irish music at Taafes Bar
- Meals and beverages included: breakfast, lunch, and beer
- Lodging: Galway
Thursday, September 7th
Galway, Sheepdogs & The Cliffs of Moher
- Experience a sheepdog demonstration
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore Galway pubs on your own
- Meals included: breakfast, lunch, and beer
- Lodging: Galway
Friday, September 8th
Athlone & Portlaoise
- Journey from Galway to Portlaoise via Athlone
- Visit Sean’s Bar in Athlone—the oldest pub in Ireland
- Tour Ballykilcavan Farm & Brewery + a Private Meet the Brewer event and Irish food tasting session presented by Kate O’Driscoll
- Meals included: breakfast, Irish food tasting, and beer
- Lodging: Portlaoise
Saturday, September 9th
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transport to the Dublin airport
*Itinerary is subject to modifications due to the impact of COVID and situations beyond our control.
If we cannot travel due to UK, Irish or US travel restrictions; Epic Beer Trips will refund 100% of your fees paid on deposit.
To find out more about Epic Beer Trips, check out the FAQs.
At Epic Beer Trips, we travel the globe, drink beer and have fun!
2022 Epic Beer Trip to Ireland
Epic Beer Trips is the perfect name for this! Kurt does an amazing job of finding the balance between planned activities and free time. It’s so nice to have a daily activity where all you have to do is show up at the right time because Kurt handles all the transportation and tickets. Every brewery we visited was delightful and owners/brewers were wonderful. It’s a low stress way to get to explore another country. I recommend Epic Beer Trips to everyone who will listen. I can’t wait to go on my next trip with Kurt to England!
Our trip to Ireland with Kurt was amazing. The accommodations were in great locations. The attractions were within walking distance. It was a great mix of planned activities coupled with just enough free time to enjoy individual activities. Loved the “Russ Bus” transportation! I would highly recommend the trip to others.